We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator!
Kaufer DMC is hiring! Think you’d be a fit for our growing team? Contact us if you think you meet the qualifications below.
We’re looking to hire a professional who has demonstrated success in one or more of the following areas:
Search Engine Optimization/PPC: Do you have experience researching keywords and creating SEO programs for websites? Have you set up and managed Google PPC campaigns that delivered results?
Website/CMS Skills: Do you have basic HTML experience? Have you worked with CMS platforms such as WordPress?
Content Creation: Have you blogged or worked at an agency creating content for a variety of companies?
Analytics: You don’t need to be an Excel junkie, but you should have a working knowledge of the marketing funnel, know what questions to ask and be comfortable doing some basic tracking and ratios using tools like Google Analytics or Excel.
Digital/Social: Do you have an understanding of digital technology and how it all works, from the Internet to email to mobile, and can advise businesses on how to leverage these technologies? Do you actively use popular social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, not only for personal reasons, but have experience managing business accounts and social media campaigns? Do you have ideas how businesses can use mobile marketing or new social media platforms?
Creative: Do you know the basic design principles and have skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or another graphics program?
Campaigns: Ideally, we’d like someone who has run a few campaigns across multiple channels — they can be as simple as email + call campaigns, or full-fledged event campaigns. We’re looking for someone who understands the lifecycle of a campaign and how the different pieces play together for a bigger bang than a sole tactic, and can manage the process from start to finish.
- Set up and manage SEO and SEM campaigns
- Social Media: create/manage social media calendars, assist in campaign development and account coordination
- Help create/manage Facebook advertising, local listings (as needed) on sites such as Yelp, Foursqure and Google Places
- Marketing automation software – help research keywords and competitor analysis; track/manage analytics and lead nurturing campaigns; set up email campaigns and track results
- Create/distribute monthly client status reports
- Monitor online campaigns regularly and make recommendations to improve performance (pageviews, traffic and ROI) and increase conversions (number of people who click for more info, etc.)
- Manage basic website requests such as blog post updates
- Other duties as needed and assigned
- BA or BS in marketing, public relations, communications or similar major from an accredited college or university
- Basic functional knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Public Relations or Inbound Lead Generation
- 1-2 years of marketing, public relations/social media or communications experience; preferably in an agency
- Solid analytical and reporting capabilities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Insatiable desire to learn and stay current with online marketing trends
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Possess a sense of urgency with the ability to make timely and sound decisions under pressure