American Top 40 Marketing Blogs To Follow (1-20)
Aaaaand, we’re back with the rest of the American Top 40 Marketing Blogs to Follow. Please Click Here to read Part 1, which covers Blogs 40 – 21. We’ve scoured the prolific array of blogs pertaining to marketing, branding, and social media know-how in an effort to deliver a list that will make your blog search less daunting.
20. Ray Edwards
19. Be Relevant! Email Marketing Blog. Email marketing is great when you want to use it, not so great when your inbox is flooded with it. Time to hone your email marketing strategies? Help is on the way.
17. Marketing Over Coffee. Tired of reading? Give your eyes a rest and listen to this fun and educational marketing Podcast, starring John Wall and Christopher Penn. It’s recorded in real coffee shops. At just 20 minutes long, you can listen on the road while drinking your morning coffee. Or, you can read their blog (off the road!).
Marketing Over Coffee
14. The Inspiration Room. Wouldn’t you love to sit in a room with the top Marketing and PR Innovators, gleaning tidbits of advice? Welcome to The Inspiration Room. This community of contributors allows to peruse the hottest of the hot. You can also contribute your own ideas to the forum.
10. Event Manager Blog. Believe it or not, even in this computer/gadget oriented world, there are still people who travel, meet in person, and attend events. Event Manager provides insight as to what you can do to enhance/improve your own events, as well getting the most out of the events you attend.
9. How to Make My Blog. Are you the person in charge of your company’s Blogosphere? Whether you are a blog novice or a seasoned blogger who needs an extra kick-in-the-pants, How to Make My Blog is a wonderful resource for blog ideas, tricks, and advice for large and small business blogs.
8. Personal Branding Blog. As we mentioned in the Top 40 Marketing Blogs, Part 1, Branding is so important these days. The more you can learn about sculpting yours to accurately reflect, and successfully promote, your business the better.
5. The Future Buzz. One of the hottest things about this insightful blog is that founder/editor Adam Singer is also the Product Marketing Manager at Google Analytics. He has had his finger on the pulse of the internet lifeline for more than 12 years. If anyone has a clue as to what works, you’d think it’s him, right?
4. Logic + Emotion. Here is a lovely merging of good sound marketing, PR, and social media strategies combined with the customer relations experience. Author David Armano keeps the Social aspect of marketing in the picture.
2. AdverBlog. One of the things that makes this blog so fantastic is that it evaluates/critiques real life advertising campaigns from both small companies and large corporations. In addition to being entertaining (a major boon if you’re someone who has to/wants to keep up with this whole “marketing thing”), it can help to inspire you and your team by seeing how things land, what works, and what doesn’t.
1. HubSpot Blog. This is one of our “must read” blogs in the world of inbound marketing. The HubSpot team is a content creation machine that produces multiple posts daily about the world of digital marketing. But its not simply the quantity of content they create – it’s also the quality. Want to learn about how best to leverage any of the social media networks for your needs? Our bet is HubSpot already has written about it. Oh, and did we mention we’re also a HubSpot partner?
So there you have it folks. This week’s American Top 40 Marketing Blogs to Follow. What do you think? Did we miss any blogs that should absolutely, positively be on our Top 40 list? Let us know!