6 signs you're ready for a digital marketing agency
We understand there’s always a little anxiety when it’s time to make a change from a familiar routine. This is especially true for professionals who have always handled their digital marketing in-house. What’s digital marketing, you ask? Click Here. One of the benefits of digital marketing is that most of the sites and services you will use to implement it are free, that being said here’s what’s not free:
- Your time
- Your energy
- Your lack of inbound revenue
When you have crossed the threshold where your online marketing is suffering because you don’t have the time or energy to deal with it anymore, it may be time to look for a digital marketing agency who can take over the reins.
Here are 6 signs you’re company is ready to let a digital marketing agency take over for you:
- You understand what a digital marketing agency does. Glorified PR firms may get your name in the news. A reputable digital marketing firm understands that seeing your name in lights doesn’t mean that much anymore. Today’s marketing strategies are centered around generating inbound business, via your website, blogs, SEO practices and marketing campaigns, and social media marketing. Together, these strategies develop a widespread presence on the web and social media platforms, which makes you an authority in your industry.
- Your blog pulse has dropped to 0 beats per month. Remember the excitement when you first started your blog? You had so many ideas and titles, ready to launch. The office team cheered as blog hits went from 5 to 50 to 150 per month. But the increase in business meant you no longer had time to blog, and now your 2-4 blogs per week have dipped to 0 per month. Sound familiar? Yeah, it’s a sign.
- You’re ready to hand over the reins. You contacted a digital marketing firm once, but they wanted so much information: your SEO and Google Analytics, access to your website, and they wanted to start putting out Twitter alerts and Facebook Posts. Sheesh! That’s supposed to be your job. It’s true that hiring a professional marketing firm means sharing your company’s goals and providing access to some of your accounts, but it will pay off big time in terms of amping up your leads and sales. Once you see this clearly, you’ll be ready to hand over control.
- We’ve run out of things to Tweet. Au contraire! There are always things to Tweet about, you just have to know how to leverage your keywords and phrases in infinite ways, sometimes even relying on what others are Tweeting about, just so you have a chance to chime in. If you have run out of Tweets, it’s time to let the pros take over the Twitter feed.
- You know your 911 call may take several months to be answered. Sometimes our clients have waited so long to finally call us that they want results over night. Clients who are really ready for a digital marketing agency understand that this is a work in progress, and it can take a good 180-days or more before you will see the fruits of our labor.
- You hate managing digital marketing on your own. If you’re just plain fed up, and are sick and tired of reading about digital marketing in an effort to keep your marketing afloat, let us help! This is the ultimate sign that it’s time to get back to what you love to do most, and let us do what we love to do most.
Think you’ve noticed a sign or three? Give yourself a break and let someone else take the digital marketing lead for a while.