5 Reasons Why SharpSpring Marketing Automation Software Certification Matters
We’re proud to announce that Kaufer DMC is one of the first agencies in the U.S. to earn the Silver Partner certification designation from SharpSpring, one of the fastest-growing marketing automation software platforms in the industry.
First, I want to give credit where credit is due. Luke Severn has become our in-house Marketing Automation expert and invested many hours in the certification process. His diligence and understanding of SharpSpring and its capabilities was a key reason why we were able to gain certification.
Why does certification matter? Not only does this demonstrate our knowledge and expertise with the SharpSpring software, but it also shows our continued commitment and investment in inbound marketing and marketing automation.
Why are we continuing to make these investments? Quite simply, because we believe in the process. We see results for both our clients and our agency from marketing automation, content creation and social media. More traffic, better leads and the ability to track and interact with visitors. Those are all powerful motivators.
Here are 5 additional reasons why SharpSpring Silver Partner certification matters:
- This further enhances our company’s ability to provide custom technology-driving marketing solutions for our growing roster of clients
- Certification demonstrates our commitment to ongoing professional development
- Kaufer MDC clients benefit from our ongoing enhancement of knowledge and skills, which leads to smarter, better solutions that save them both time and money.
- Marketing has become more complex and demanding for most companies. The knowledge and technical skills gained through the certification process ensures that we are even better prepared to address ever-changing marketing challenges presented by our clients.
- SharpSpring is the fastest growing and one of the most powerful marketing automation software companies in the industry. Since its launch in early 2014, it has added hundreds of marketing agencies and companies as customers, further validating its value as a tool.
Marketing automation and inbound marketing isn’t a cure-all for all marketing woes and it’s not for every business either (for example, I wouldn’t recommend it for restaurants). It requires a real commitment from companies to invest time (and yes, some money too) to help with multiple steps including creating an ideal buyer persona, determining lead scoring and identifying keywords and content topics (to name but a few).
If you’re curious about marketing automation or inbound marketing and if it can help your business better attract (and track) leads, drop me a note at David@KauferDMC.com.
Written by David Kaufer
David Kaufer is Founding Partner and Chief Dynamic Office in Kaufer DMC. He’s also a huge Oregon Ducks & Microbrew nut, Dad of awesome 9-year-old twin boys, husband, and big Sustainability and Autism advocate.